
Saturday, September 27, 2003
Just My Life
I have been home for about a half hour since my soccer game ended. I spent a little of that time reading the newspaper, and a little more of it on the computer reading some stuff online. Dub-I-Dub is a cool song, I am listening to it no. it sounds like doobeeydoobeey or something.
Well, we won the soccer game, 5 to 2 or something like that. I almost scored a goal, I just waited too long to kick, or something like that. We played well. I picked up my Sport Specs earlier, and they hurt my nose sort of, but I can see out of them, so now I can't wait until I get my new glasses with the new prescription. I didn't realize that my prescription was way too low on these glasses until I switched from the Sport Specs to my glasses at the end of the game.
Well, I think my grandpa is asleep, I am hungry, so I am going to find me something to eat, take a shower, do my chores, then maybe go to the store and get some cookie dough or something. My dad will get mad if he finds out I use store bought dough, he was disappointed last time, but its SO good.
Well,
BYE
