
Saturday, October 21, 2006
My weekend so far has been smoother than expected. Or at least my paper for history was.
Mole project is not going so well though.
I started to construct my avogadro's mole (green, like an avocado), and it definately didn't resemble both an avocato and a mole. Maybe a mole and a parakeet.
Now I have a green mole with no butt (I put a pot under it because it kept looking worse when I tried to make it one), but now I don't know who/what my mole is or what to do to relate it to Avogadro's number (6.02 x 10^23).
I was thinking Reptar, but that is hard to do a play or words with, and why the bowl then?
Or the Green Mole (Green Goblin), but the bowl ruins that too. Though I suppose I could build the bowl into a building or something...
I'm just not sure what to do. And if I could figure it out, then I could get all my work done today! And maybe even start on my quarter paper before next weekend.
Song I'm listening to: Wish You Were Here - Incubus
