Wednesday, September 06, 2006
 
Today in Pre-Calc some guy's phone went off. The ring tone was o-town's version of "All or Nothing." It was definately a funny moment. Something tells me that may have been because of the ring tone.

In P.E. I was at table two at the end of the period. I would've preferred to have been at table one, but that's okay. I still got an A, and I felt sick, so I'd say I did pretty well.
I spent more than half my lunch period in the bathroom, seven minutes of it outside on the phone with my dad, and the remaining couple minutes in the nurse's office. Supposedly it's a virus going around school, but it doesn't come with a fever, so I decided to try to stick it out and not breathe on anyone. Plus, I had no way to contact my lab partner, and I hadn't given him the data from the first half of the lab we were finishing today.

I did manage to make it through my day, and Mom brought me home from school, stopping for laundry, bananas, bread, and vitamin water. I ate some bread and bananas since I had a headache, drank some vitamin water, and did my homework. I managed to eat dinner (if our upset-stomach meal counts: dill rice with yogurt), and I am feeling somewhat better, so off to bed it is. Hopefully I'm ready for my Spanish quiz tomorrow, because I studied, but I'm still not too sure of the vocabulary.
Oh, and this week's free single of the week on iTunes is a Sugarcult song. But it was a bit dissapointing of a song.

Song I'm listening to: Daddy's Little Defect - Sugarcult



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger