Thursday, August 24, 2006
 
Yesterday was the first day of school.
While at school, it was actually okay. I'm no excited about my Spanish teacher, but all of my other classes seemed pretty good. Though I don't know about p.e. yet...
Right after 6th, the fire alarm went off. I (and probably most other people) assumed someone pulled it, but that wasn't the case. Or at least not according to the announcement thanking us for our appropriate exit from the building. I will say I'm so thankful that yesterday was not the first day of freshmen year, or I would have been very overwhelmed and lost.
After that was over, I went up to my English class, and my teacher is INSANE! I'm really excited about it.
In yearbook, I decided to be on photo staff. I had to decide when he said my name, and that's probably what I'll be happiest with because then I still get to take pictures, and that is what I was going to sign up for before I decided to do yearbook. I'm just worried I'm not good enough at it.

Song I'm listening to: Sewn - The Feeling



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger