
Friday, July 28, 2006
So it isn't too hot. Bababozorg warned me before I went out. I probably should have used that warning to take an extra bottle of water, but if anything, the humidity's messing with my head.
I was at the store, and passed the Starbucks, so I thought, iced coffee? that sounds like a good idea. I mean, it's iced. I didn't even to take into account that I don't even like coffee. I should have gotten iced tea. Well, anyways, she accidentally gave me what looks like it has got to be a venti iced cafe con leche, which was bad because it was heavy. But it had lots of ice. And since I'd wanted a tall, that is what I paid for.
Walking home was the hard part, with the milk, yogurt, and plums in my bag (I'd thrown out the empty water bottle though), and my other groceries in the bag in one hand, and a gigantic iced coffee in my other hand.
But, the iced coffee was nice and cold. And for that it was worth the buck-eighty.
Song I'm listening to: Hourglass - The Hush Sound
