
Monday, July 17, 2006
I have no idea why I decided to organize/help Dad organize his office. I obviously was REALLY bored at that moment in Iran when I made that decision. But I stuck to it, so you can guess what I was doing today.
I only worked for six hours, and at least an hour of that was helping Mom because Dad wasn't around and I was stuck on what to do. I'm doing the same thing tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be more productive. Though right now, I'm exhausted.
I came home with Mom's old laptop (a TiBook) and Adobe Photoshop 5.5, but it turned out everything (training CD, tutorials, serial numbers) were in the box, except for the CD with the installer for the actual application. I'll see about it tomorrow.
But more importantly, why am I so tired?
Song I'm listening to: Laura - Scissor Sisters
