
Sunday, June 04, 2006
I'm all ready for tomorrow.
I've prepped tomorrow's oatmeal for my breakfast... all I have to do is pour the water/vanilla from the cup into the oatmeal, pop it into the microwave for three minutes. While it's in the microwave, slice the banana (that Mom is going to go buy after the Sopranos is over), add the banana, microwave it for another minute, set the table, take the oatmeal out of the microwave and stir the walnuts and raisins in that are preportioned out and then top with a large dollop of yogurt. And then I have my filling breakfast to prepare me for finals.
But wait, was I actually supposed to study? Oops. I knew there was something I was forgetting.
I take that back, I studied for English and a little bit for Spanish. And loads for Bio, but that's not until Tuesday. But Geometry, the one final I truly need to do well on... Maybe I should go sleep on my Geometry book and hope for some serious diffusion.
Song I'm listening to: The Last Worthless Evening - Don Henley
(is it trying to tell me something?)
