Sunday, May 07, 2006
 
I thought I had the hard part done and all that was left was to write my paper.
My organization makes so little sense and reads like a report, not a paper making a point. And I'm barely halfway done.
A headache and restlessness is not helping either. I'm easily going to end up eating the entire kitchen trying to stay calm. I have not had a breakdown yet *knock on desk*, but possibly because nobody has tried to talk to me except when Dad asked me to water the seeds, and I guess he was a bit mad at my snippy tone because that was at the time I realized I was doing my footnotes all wrong.
Paper writing makes me want to take a nice long walk in the gorgeous weather. But I must stay focused and finish it so that I can take my walk AND enjoy it too.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger