Sunday, January 08, 2006
 
Yesterday was family day.
We went to a museum we've been meaning to go to for years, had lunch, saw Rumor Has It, ate dinner, and then went home and went to bed.
But we spent they day together.
When I got home I found stuff from Twisted 12 on q101's site, and started looking at it. The way it was set up, you'd need pretty fast internet for the videos, and mine wasn't fast enough so they were too jumpy. But I pretended I could see myself because at one point, on the right night too, the camera was aimed at the right part of the crowd. I also was able to compare the setlists to the ones I wrote down when I got home and put in the songs I was missing, except for one that I don't have.

Now I'm working on studying. Finally. I finished my spanish packet, sort of. There's 23 incomplete sections in it...
And I'm working on a study guide for Geometry. I'm on Chapter 2. I'm just taking a quick break.
I can't believe its my last day of break and I'm sitting at work with my parents doing homework. I was gonna do this so long ago...

Song I'm listening to: Title and Registration - Death Cab For Cutie



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger