Tuesday, January 03, 2006
 
So, um Happy New Year! I hope the first few days of mine are not a sign of what's to come, though I guess other than yesterday it wasn't too bad.
Yesterday was Mommy's birthday, and I felt horrible, because I woke the entire house up at a crazy hour... I spent all day in my room. I finally left it around 9 this morning after my fever was gone and I could take a shower. Though now that that's over, I have a runny nose and all that's left in the house is nasty gatorade since I've finished both my bottles of VitaminWater. At least I've eaten/drank more today than yesterday.Hopefully other than Nick, no one else was sick yesterday.
Today's my cousin Colin's birthday. My cousin Tiffany came over and hung out with me. Since I'm just getting better, I spent most of the time on the couch, and we watched four episodes of Gilmore Girls and Weird Science. She then burned a handful of CDs on my computer, and Mom just came home to take her to the airport.

The spring tour dates for FOB/AAR were supposed to be up today, but they weren't. My eyes are doing weird things, so I'm probably gonna go back to the couch. I think I've been sitting up too long.

Song I'm listening to: Pretty in Punk - Fall Out Boy



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger