Friday, January 06, 2006
 
I finally got out of the house.
Now that there's just two days remaining of break, I'm well enough to do something with them. And while I probably didn't accomplish anything today, since I was out of the house for 6 hours, it felt like a more substantial day. Plus, I ran the dishwasher, spend $25 of my own money, and $3 of my parents. I'd say that is doing more than I have been lately.
I bought two CDs, bought tickets to Memoirs of a Geisha, ate a falafel sandwich while reading the reader, saw Memoirs of a Geisha with Amanda and Rebecca (it was quite good), went outside where it was windy, popped into Borders and wandered around for 45 minutes, walked home, stopping at the library to blow my nose. And now here I am typing this while importing Give Up.

Oh, and I recommend Memoirs of a Geisha. It seemed a lot shorter than 2 1/2 hours, which is probably a good sign because that means it held my attention. Movies haven't been able to do that lately.

Song I'm listening to: The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger