Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
Now that its actually winter, the weather's warming up!
After school today I went Christmas shopping. I had more money on me that I thought (and would have liked to at school) so it worked out nicely. I got about 5 presents, two for family members, three for friends. Mom was running late though so I didn't get home until around 7, fortunately I did my homework at Panera around 5:45.
But I didn't get my baking done and I was going to take red and green muffins to school tomorrow for lunch because its my 29/2 birthday. And a banana loaf for Mrs. Madden. I guess no muffin since they take me about an hour to make and no banana loaf since that takes even longer. I think baking's a weekend thing for me.

I guess I can do that tomorrow and deliver them on Saturday. Hopefully nobody'll be out of town, and I probably won't be able to volunteer making sandwiches...

Song I'm listening to: Bite Back - The All-American Rejects



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger