
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Last night Keri and I made banana bread for Livi and her mom.. Then Liz came over and we made mice.My camera was being mean (okay, it didn't have any batteries), so I couldn't take pictures of the harry potter mouse or dead mice that they made.
After Liz and Keri went home, Mom, Dad, and I went shopping. I got presents for Maddy and Neeku.
Today I made more pine nut tassies so I can leave some for Santa and take some to Granma on Monday.
I also tried to take Katie her present, but she wasn't home. Fortunately it was just drizzling. Cressie biked over in the rain and gave me mine (Pride and Prejudice DVD that Mom said we can watch tomorrow, and Hot Hot Heat's Make Up The Breakdown).
My CD for Colin just finished burning, so I've got some wrapping to do!
Song I'm listening to: Save Us S.O.S. - Hot Hot Heat
