Thursday, December 08, 2005
 
I've been home for maybe ten minutes, tops.
Math team was cancelled. Our bus wouldn't come, and it would've been at least a two hour drive there, and the earliest we could get back would probably be midnight.
It took half an hour to get home from school in a car.

I just called Jeffrey, to see if they were at the math competition since they're closer and would probably be able to leave earlier. I got his roomate whose name I can't remember, and he said he wasn't there because he was at some math thing. Argh... At least one other school wasn't going, and some of the kids that go to the school it's hosted at couldn't even go to it... They're gonna win, without even trying since they'll be up against maybe one school...
I thought they'd be interesting competition too... Or just fun to see.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger