
Friday, November 11, 2005
I just got to spend 24 hours with Maddy!
I showed up at her school, though I got there a little early. I saw some guy from my first grade class, no clue how I recognized him... Then I eventually saw Maddy and met some of her friends. They all seemed nice.
Today Maddy and I just... we sort of sat around and didn't do all that much. We had just gotten back from going down to Gap when my dad called to say Bababorg's doctor appointments were all done, so that was my ride home and I had to leave.
Some pictures:
A picture of Nellie I took on the way to breakfast on Wednesday.
Two different dancing-statue-painted guys I saw a couple of blocks apart today. They were both playing Michael Jackson, just different songs. I walked by both of them twice and remember hearing Beat It, Smooth Criminal, and Thriller.
Song I'm listening to: Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
