Saturday, October 22, 2005
 
So, it's a big party! (By my meager standards.)
And it just happens to coincide with the first game of the World Series. And my uncle, who is a SUPER DUPER WHITE SOX fan is here. So I guess its kind of a "Yay! White Sox!" party because we're all around the TV. Though Granma Bunny's rooting for the Astros (as the shirt in Shirtworks said: Houston, you have a problem.)
My dad made baked apples and brie, which is delicious, so since my house had six people in it, we invited Granma's half-siblings over (so we could make the baked apples and brie that dad bought the gigantic slab of brie for last weekend) so that she could see them, and so my great-aunt Barbara could come over. She had surgery and is on crutches.
I know I am making little sense, but Apples! Brie!


Listening to: Fox



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger