Sunday, October 09, 2005
 

Homecoming in a nutshell:

The parade was interesting. I enjoyed handing out candy to little kids and seeing them smile. Our float looked pretty neat, but the sophomore float looked amazing. It wasn't surprising that they won.
The game was sad. I guess we don't have a very good football team, but the opponent was one of the best teams in the state. I spent the first half face painting, watches the half time show, and then halfway through the third quarter, Mom and I left because it was boring me and I was cold, and because the score was 35-0 and we couldn't even get a first down.
The dance was not a dance. Way too much physical contact. I didn't take more than a handful of pictures. The decorations were quite cool, but the dancing made me think of the all-american rejects concert when everyone was smushed together, only at the dance people were... well, you get the picture. I stayed away from it. Maybe I'm just too conservative. Or old-fashioned. The bump is plenty of physical contact for me.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger