Saturday, September 10, 2005
 
Yesterday a couple of my friends and I went back to the middle school to visit our teachers. I forgot how comfortable that place was, though they changed the lights in the hall and it was brighter, and it smelled a bit different, and some other things had changed, but otherwise, and we went by where we used to hang out by mine and AJ's lockers and the assistant principal even said something to us about how he kept expecting to see us by the lockers...
I've just missed it.

When I got home, Dad was already home! It surprised me. Then we went to Aunt Annette's and Uncle Larry's, where mom already was.
Dinner was delicious. Uncle Larry said he was out to rival what we had when they came over here (Thai take out), which he certainly did. Dinner was delicious last night.

After dinner Uncle Larry and I were taking picture, and he was making funny faces for me.


Song I'm listening to: Mirror Mirror - M2M



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger