Friday, September 16, 2005
 
My Aunt Annette wonders how I can put up with the four of them. I keep saying its years, and I'm used to it. She says that I must think such strange things about them. But its just how I'm used to them being. And I don't think they're drunk, just tipsy, except for on occasion...
But tonight was interesting.
We went to an Italian place Dad's friend showed him, and the food was delicious. And our waiter, whose name I can't remember right now, was also entertaining. It was like a great comedy show-minus the faulty sound system.
Mom and I have a new joke, thanks to Dad misunderstanding us. Sex-in-your-window.
And no, that's not as bad as it sounds. Dad just misunderstood "sexual inuendo." Mom and I have another name for that as well: Lion King.

I must sound like the drunk one - but I swear, I was drinking water the entire time... Though the food was really good... do you think maybe the vodka sauce wasn't cooked long enough?

Song I'm listening to: Come On Home - Franz Ferdinand



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger