Sunday, September 11, 2005
 
Last night was the freshman morp.
It was fun, I guess. I think I liked the dances last year better.
Maybe because of the lack of police and the fact that the DJ was very much in your face last year.
But that's okay that its different now. That's to be expected.
But isn't it great how the YMCA can unite people? (Or at least it does in my mind.)
I think they said it was requested, and the DJ played the "Ghetto Slide", or at least I think that's what its called. Some of my friends and I didn't think we were ghetto enough, so we went and got drinks during that song. I couldn't understand what they were saying in the song, it seemed similar to the Cha Cha slide, but at the same time not at all like it. Later on the DJ played Green Day's Holiday. Some guys started a teeny mosh pit. Then the security guy camed and yelled at them and made them sit out, I think.


Song I'm listening to: Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger