Thursday, September 15, 2005
 
In my given-up-quest-to-see-Franz-Ferdinand news, right after I told Mom (on Tuesday) i wouldn't ask to go anymore, she told me she'll be in town.
But I've given up. Even though I really wanna see them, I guess instead of spending $37+ dollars, I can use it on their CD that comes out next month, and... Plans, since I haven't gotten that yet.

In other scheduling-is-out-to-get-me related incidents, four clubs I wanted to join are on the same day. Photography Club is Thursday too... fortunately only every other Thursday, so I guess I can go to Photography every other Thursday and Spanish Club the other Thursdays. I kind of abandoned the ideas of the other clubs.
In Spanish Club today we had quesadillas. Next week we're going to go up to the "cooking room" and make empanadas.

Song I'm listening to: Hey Baby - No Doubt



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger