
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Today I realized I wasn't going to complete my goal of redoing my room before starting high school.
So after lunch, Mom and I decided to go to IKEA. Their couches/futons/etc. were too expensive, so I'm gonna keep looking for some, but we found some curtains, and Mom's wanted to change my curtains for 7 years, so we should finally get around to it, I hope. We also bought some frames, so Mom could frame this thing I made in photography class that Dad wants to put in his office, and a chalk drawing of a barn I did that mom likes. I also got a frame with a red border for my signed Warped Tour AAR poster because all my other posters are too big for the frames they had.
We also stopped at the mall on the way home. I got a backpack (yay!), a red filmy shirt, and charcoal/blue pants.
We went to Jewel and stocked up on some groceries (spinach, a single peach, sweet potatoes, pork, eggs, milk, etc.) and I picked up some school supplies.
School Starts: 3 days, 8 hours, 37 minutes (give or take... I did that in my head)
Song I'm listening to: Learning How To Smile - Everclear
