
Sunday, August 28, 2005
So here's my weekend documented. Kind of sad that its school tomorrow. I'm not adjusted yet. And I have two quizzes tomorrow. And a paper due. I don't think I did so well on it.
Saturday was "family day".
For lunch, we went to this cuban restaurant that wasn't too far from our house, but had never noticed before. It was about two blocks from my orthodontist's office, and was awesome. The air ducts were painted with animal prints. And the food was good.Then we went to an arts fest, which was pretty fun. I got a shirt that says "I Own Chicago" and then a pretty print. There were these neat eyeball ones there too, but the largest size was a 10-12 in a beefy tee. I was putting my clothes away today and notices one of my shirts that fits pretty well is the same kind of shirt and the same size. I was kind of sad, because the eyeball was really cool and I thought it'd be too small.
Then at 4 we came home and at 5:30, I went to babysit, though they're 8 and 12, and really don't need a babysitter, but they're my friends, so I don't mind hanging out with them. After they went to bed, I did most of my homework, tried to watch SNL, but it was one I'd already seen (Paris Hilton/Keane) and not that interesting. So I read some magazines. I came home around 12:30 this morning.
Today was pretty dull. Around 10:30, we went out to breakfast. It was a big breakfast.
I worked on my paper, and around 4:45, we had dinner.
Then I went to Shelley's where Kiki, Liz, AJ, Jeff and I gave her her belated birthday present. I'm pretty sure she liked it. She almost cried. And was quite surprised.
Bedtime!
Song I'm listening to: The Sound of Settling - Death Cab For Cutie
