
Friday, August 12, 2005
Notice: These are not my pictures. These are pictures taken by a 16-year-old attending the concert last night, and I just downloaded them to post for some reference. I was at a different angle, so I found these pictures cool too see.





1. Chris rockin' out on the drums.
2. Tim on the keyboards. Ty referred to him as the fifth-wheel before "The Last Song" and introduced him. I wonder if he'll become part of the band.
3. Nick and Mike
4. The Last Song
5. Meet and Greet thing... I don't like lines. they're intimidating.
These are also not my photos. These were taken by the tall person standing in front of me with his girlfriend before the concert started, and somehow ended up behind me, and who's girlfriend left her water on the steps, but then sorta got pushed back even more, so I gave her her water... But yeah. That part's not important. But he saw me on the AAR boards asking if anyone had pictures, and e-mailed me about it since he can't join and asked me to post them there for him, which I did. But since I like the pictures, and they were taken near where I was standing, I'll also put them here.





1. Tyson singing.
2. Mike singing.
3. general picture... though no Nick or Tim. And I think the blonde girl on the right edge of the picture was two people over and in the row behind me. But I'm not sure.
4. Ty and Nick
5. general picture (though no Mike)
