Wednesday, August 03, 2005
 
I saw Maddy and her family today.
After lunch, we went and saw Sky High. Maddy didn't seem to thrilled about going to see it, but she seemed to sit through its corniness and predictability, but I thought it was pretty good and earned its 3 stars. I thought it had a nice story, even if it was predictable.
During the previews for Sky High, I saw a preview for a movie called "Chicken Little." Just a few days ago I was telling Kiki how her away message made me think of chicken little because it was a quote from "Change Your Mind" that had the line "when the sky is falling, don't look outside the window." Kiki said she didn't know who Chicken Little was, so I just confused her. Well, Disney has a movie soon called Chicken Little, so you have no excuse for not knowing Chicken Little and how the sky was falling... After the movie, we went down to Borders. When we were approaching Borders, we heard sirens and saw fire trucks, police, and ambulances. We weren't sure what was going on.
When we left Borders, we still saw them, and traffic was pretty bad. We also saw a helicopter, so we knew something had happened, and the brown line trains were stopped, so it probably involved the L. Michelle called her dad, and it turned out there was a fire on the purple line tracks, the wheel or something caught fire.
I took some photos, though what I saw wasn't the fire or anything, just the stopped trains. Nobody was injured though, or so they said on the news, so that's good. After we'd been in the car a while, I became sleepy. Cars do that to me (I'll probably sleep most of tomorrow). While I was asleep, Maddy managed to get my camera, take a picture, and put it back. I woke up to them talking about "she" and laughing. I was trying to figure out what they were talking about. I thought maybe I was snoring, or drooling, or something like that. Later on Michelle asked to see my pictures, and I turned on the camera and saw them. Maddy did a pretty good job, I didn't even know she'd taken the camera out of my bag. Nick probably assisted.

AAR concert: 7 days, 19 hours, 46 minutes
School Starts: 20 days, 8 hours, 31 minutes

Song I'm listening to: Jaqueline - Franz Ferdinand



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger