
Thursday, August 11, 2005
The All-American Rejects were amazing, to say the least.
This Is Me Smiling were awesome. I wanted to get their CD afterwards, but couldn't figure out where. There was a long line too. Kiki was gonna get a CD, but in my quest for a wristband so she could meet them, ended up out of line.
This Is Me Smiling was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed their set. Especially the second to last song.
Then there was Number One Fan, they were good, too.
Then, after 35 minutes of waiting after Number One Fan ended, The All-American Rejects came on around 9, maybe a few minutes before.
They played: One More Sad Song, Dirty Little Secret, Happy Endings, Your Star, My Paper Heart, I'm Waiting, Top Of The World, Time Stands Still, Move Along, Dance Inside, The Last Song.
though not in that order. I can't seem to remember the order, but I know that's way off, except the first two and last song are right, I think.
After the concert, I wanted to buy TIMS's CD, and have Kiki meet AAR. But when we walked in, we were handed a paper that said "Buy Move Along and meet AAR" or something like that.
We both already have the CD...
But since Jeff's in Michigan, and he said he wanted to be there... I can't say more.
Though after a splitting up/having to find each otherness, Kiki and I saw them together, and Mom got a picture.
According to Mom, Tyson was air kissing Keri in the picture she took (she took more than one, the first one Ty was signing something, and when he noticed Mom was taking pictures, he posed. In a picture Maddy took of him at Warped, he made a really strange face. I don't think he can smile in picture, its always a wacky face or smirk or something.
But all in all, it was awesome.
I want to remember details, but I can't come up with any. I forgot to ask Mike why Tyson tried to pull up his shirtsleeve, since I was on the other side of him and couldn't see. And I got distracted and forgot to ask.
But now my mom owns Move Along, and because of that, Kiki got to see them. So my mom rocks!
AAR concert: over and done with! but it was awesome
School Starts: 12 days, 8 hours, 18 minutes
