Monday, July 04, 2005
 
Yesterday I went to my uncle's house. On the way home I took a picture of a firework. It didn't really turn out:


Today I cleaned my room and moved my synthesizer up in the living room with the new speakers I got a week ago.


My family and I went to the movies.

My mom told me we could see Batman Begins or Bewitched... well, Batman's not even at the nearby theater, and I wanted to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but we ended up seeing Bewitched. None of us liked it. I think Granma and Dad caught up on their sleep.
Now they're playing cards and watching Wildfire. I think I'm gonna go watch Wildfire, but I just got out of the shower, so I'm not gonna play cards with them.

Song I'm listening to: Change Your Mind - The All-American Rejects



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger