Monday, July 25, 2005
 
Today was a working day. My mom made me come to work with her to work.
I spent about two hours copying her phone book from her old phone onto her new phone.
Then I spent maybe an hour reading 1984. Unfortuntely, I don't think I'll be getting paid for that.
After lunch, I spent two hours filing papers for Aura. She was suprised I got all the filing she'd given me done. I listened to music while filing though, if it had been silent that may have driven me insane.
Aunt Barbara came a fetched me to help her in the lab, where I spent about 45 minutes.
After that, nobody had anything for me to do. Tricia said she'd have something for me to do tomorrow, but I informed her I wouldn't be here tomorrow because I had plans, same for Wednesday, and possibly Thursday. She seemed a bit sad.
I helped Peggy for about 5 minutes, but nobody really had anything for me to do.
Now I'm hungry, and Mom said she's almost done and we can leave soon. Right after she said that I ran into Dad and he said he was ready to go.
I wonder how much longer I'll be here... Maybe I should go sit in Dad's office since he shouldn't be busy, and that way I'll get to sit on a comfy couch and not have them wonder where I am.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger