
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Today I couldn't find my reflection print from yesterday... I'm not sure what happened to it, but I looked pretty thoroughly. I ended up reprinting it.It's a 3x5, so it should stand out amidst all the 5x7 and 8x10 prints people have.. the only one I found close to that size was completely attatched to the back of someone's contact sheet, so if that was mine, no hope of getting it off. At least it was all on the back of the person's contact sheet so its not visible and didn't ruin it.Two days left of photography. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do once its over. Probably get up early and go for a jog or something since I won't have the walk every morning to look forward to, and otherwise, I probably wouldn't leave the house.
For my series, I did Maddy's dad at work, but I'm not quite sure what all to write to correspond with the pictures in the series: nameplate outside office, view of circuit court from window, him at his desk working, cool reflection in his desk of him and a stack of papers, outside of his home. I might have to print something in place of the reflection tomorrow, because the print quality wasn't that great.I also am not sure what to write for my self evaluation... Otherwise, I'd say I'm in good shape. But I'm not so sure.
I'm still waiting for mom to eat our dinner. I made dinner. Sort of. It doesn't look so great in the bowl, so when she gets home and I plate it, maybe I'll take a picture. Its mostly premade stuff mixed together... I didn't want to risk not cooking meat all the way to I bought it precooked.
Song I'm listening to: I Will Not Go Quietly - Don Henley
