Friday, July 15, 2005
 
Last night Maddy, me, and our moms saw Wedding Crashers. We had passes for it. We tried to see it Tuesday, but they had too many people so we got passes to see it last night, and barely made it. A lot of people got turned away, but we just made it in. It was good, but I think a lot of it went over my head.

I'm working on my project in photography. I have until Thursday to finish it, and make five prints for my series. I still need to finish my roll of film for the series prints (they're of Maddy's dad) and then write the article (I've written most of it) and make the five prints.

I also realized a few days ago I still have my blog set up from June and never printed it for my archive. That's my first project this afternoon.

Song I'm listening to: This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know) - Taking Back Sunday



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger