Thursday, July 28, 2005
 
I've worked 5 hours... That's all I want to work.
Right now I just really want to go for a walk, but I probably won't get home until after dark. And I just had an afternoon snack (well, maybe half an hour ago) of Tirimisu. Not so bright.
But I do want to go for a walk... I'd be willing to walk home, its just we're kind of very far away, but if Mom weren't on the phone just now, I would've gotten permission to go home with Tricia, and walk from Tricia's, because then I'd be down to maybe a 2 mile walk, tops. And I could handle that.
But now its too late, and I just don't want to work because I'm worried I'll make a mistake, and Mom said this is really important.

Song I'm listening to: Counting Blue Cars- Dishwalla



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger