
Friday, July 29, 2005
I'm at the Apple Store right now. I haven't been to one in ages. I think this might be my first time seeing a Mac mini, and they're quite small. That's what I'm on right now. A Mac mini. It's also my first time using Tiger. I'm so behind the Mac times, though in all honesty, since I'm used to my sweet old Jaguar, as out of date as it may be (well, sort of), I'm used to it. Dashboard just confuses me...Maybe that means I should switch to XP, which I understand, but by the time I get a new computer, I'm sure Longhorn'll be out to get me, as well as some other form of a cat and I'll have nowhere to turn.
Right now I'm hanging out with my cousin Tiff who is in town for the weekend for a job interview. She might move back here, which I'd find nice, but I probably still wouldn't see her that often, but it could still be neat, I know she likes the city.
I also was at the Virgin Megastore earlier, and watching the Death Cab DVD "Drive Well, Sleep Carefully." It was $20, maybe I can talk mom into getting it since she likes them...
