Tuesday, July 19, 2005
 
(I'd like to thank) Genetics
Dad has olive-y skin. Mom has fair skin. It seems like I should have my dad's olive skin, I have all the traits. Except I don't. I have fair skin, though not super-fair, with more color than my mom's, but I'm still a tad bit rosy.
But I still have all the qualities of my dad's olive skin: oily, dark haired, (used to tan easily), etc. Did I mention oily?
Thank you chromosomes and your ways. The weather and such is not agreeing with my skin.
IT'S TOO OILY! I wash it, and five minutes later, it's like I haven't even washed it! And I don't exactly carry a sink in my back pocket. And most bathrooms only have hand dryers, which I have found, are not fun for trying to dry your face with.

On an entirely different note, yesterday I couldn't resist taking this picture when I was walking home. I recycled the can afterwards though since it was on the edge of our property, so I figured I might as well.



Song I'm listening to: What I Got - Sublime



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger