
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Ah. Another day.Today just happened to be the last day in July though. Which means...
Tomorrow's another month.
But today I actually did something, sort of. I walked 3 miles while watching my AAR DVD... I guess it was more like power walking since they were 17 minute miles. I would've kept going, but the DVD ended and I had to go to the bathroom, and when I took off my shoe, I realized I had a nasty blister on my heel, the hopefully heals.
I took a shower, and the blister stung.
Then Kiki called me to go on a bike ride.
So we biked to the high school and back. Going there we zigzagged a lot because streets kept ending.
And coming back took us twenty minutes. If we find a good route it shouldn't take us so long, hopefully.
Tomorrow I'll try to do something productive.
AAR concert:10 days, 21 hours, 50 minutes
School Starts: 23 days, 22 hours, 35 minutes
Song I'm listening to: Fembot - The All-American Rejects
