Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
Yesterday we went to Six Flags for school. It was my first time at the one here, I'd been to a different one before.
Our goal was a water ride, but it was two or three in the afternoon before we made it to one. It completely soaked us. I wasn't dry until 4:30 or so.

I also wanted to go on at least one roller coaster, so I went on American Eagle. It mostly went up and down and that made my stomach lurch.
I wanted to go on the bumper cars, so I split up from my friends, but the line was too long that I didn't go on it, so then when I saw Jeff and AJ I asked if I could go on a ride with them. They were going to to go on Raging Bull, and I wanted to... until I saw the ride. Fortunately the line discouraged them. Instead they decided to go on the Demon. I wanted to go on the Demon when I was with Becca, Vicki, and Amanda, but Vicki didn't like it, so I was happy that I got to go on the Demon. When we got to the front of the line, it started thunderstorming, so we had to wait. The storm was over in a couple of minutes, but we waited about twenty before we could get on the ride. I really like it, I didn't like the first drop so much, but the loops and corkscrews were fun.
But then they wanted to go on the water ride and I said I'd stand on the side, but then they talked me into going on and we sat in the front row. I was finally dry, and then I became soaked again! Why oh why did I give in to peer pressure. But it was fun anyways.
When they decided to go on Dejavu, I decided to try to contact someone else, but when I saw Shell and Becca, neither of them wanted to go on the Demon with me again, and since the line looked so short I went onto it. I got to the front of the line immediately (there was one person in front of me). But then the ride broke. But I figured they'd ave it fixed in a few minutes, and as long as I wasn't on the first ride after it was fixed I'd be fine. I waited a while and it was fixed. Some muscular man ended up sitting next to me... but oh well, that's what you get for going alone, though nobody had sat next to me the time before.
I went back to check-in after that and changed my shirt since it was still pretty wet and that warmed me up a bit.
When I got home at 8:35, my pants were still wet, so I changed. I slept well last night.

But today's graduation...

Song I'm listening to: Cold Hard B**** - Jet



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger