
Saturday, June 04, 2005
My birthday party was today! And I had fun.
It may seem like I don't, but I do. I really do have fun. I was hiding in corners taking pictures and stuff, but that's what makes me happy. Everyone had cameras, so they couldn't get mad at me.
I think my organization obessiveness didn't work. Thirteen people and me screaming to try to make things orderly is not going to work... but it was all fun.
I wanted to take pictures of the jewelry I'm wearing (courtesy of Mena and Livi), and of the awesome faerie statue that Lea got me. Or the microphone that works (thank you Lily). And Spice World (like wow! best movie ever!) (thanks to my Maddy).
But my video camera refuses to take pictures, so sorry about that.
My scrapbook needs lots of work... I have all these things to put in it, notes Cres, Shell, and I passed earlier this year (Cres typed them up), and then there's some funny e-mails from AJ, Lea, Kiki, and me to Jeff. They had a fight amongst themselves while typing up the e-mail.
Goodness, time just passes so fast. It's insane.
Song I'm listening to: Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers
