
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Yesterday was our first band practice. I was going to start up an official blog, since I'm the manager and all, but the address I wanted was taken. :(
Today Mom and I went shopping. I got a pair of pink plaid pants and two pink shirts. How very pink of me. I also got a sparkly flowery halter swim top to go with my black bottoms. By black top was too dull. Then mom and I went to the nursery and got pretty orangish-yellow and purple flowers.
Now I'm cleaning my closet and drawers and rearranging them since they were too cluttered with stuff that doesn't fit. I also found clothes I'd forgotten about that do fit, or used to be too big and now fit, or... you get the picture.
Time to get back to work. My room's a mess with clothes all over the place and looks worse than when I began.
