
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Oh yeah, today we got our first pairings for the graduation line-up.
Poor Lea, stuck with Anton. I have someone, the one guy in the grade I don't know. He was new this year, and that's all I know. But the way the list was, it made it sound like the 14 shortest people were paired up with the 14 tallest, but that makes little sense, because the way that would be is that, Kiki's would be paired with Livi and Brown, and that would be funny, because they'd be so much taller.
But that can't be right, so I think its that they are paired up with those that are shortest, and excluding those, I'm the 9th shortest, so the guy'll probably get two girls. But I don't know, the list was just in the hall, no actually lining up yet. But I counted based on that, and when we do line up, I'd be with Ali too.
And fotunately for my friends who didn't want "Mr. Fashion Police", Cres got him. No reaction from her though. I don't know if Cres actually cares, but I'm sure "Mr. Fashion Police" isn't too delighted by that. Not that I care about him, I'm more worried about him saying something obnoxious to Cres.
But whatever, its alright. I mean, its not like it really matters. (the pairings... not Cres)
Song I'm listening to: We Are The Champions - Queen
