
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Whoa and wow!
Yesterday the temperature got up to 80.
No wonder I thought it was so warm when I walking home... I thought it was just the humidity or something.
Today was considerably colder than yesterday, and its not supposed to get that warm again, its supposed to stay with highs around 60, which I like, because I rely on coat pockets for everything, I look pregnant with all the stuff I put in those pockets.
Today at school there were two tests.
And I thought the math quiz was today, and gave Jimmy a heart attack when I told him, but Cres overheard and told us it was tomorrow, and then Nick confirmed it, and at lunch so did Ms. Starr, so that was one less thing to worry about!
And in music I think I played the song pretty well, I make lots of little mistakes, and when we're playing in a group I get lost.
I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow. She'll probably just tell me I can't see because my glasses are so dirty, but THEY REFUSE to become clean.
: I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
