
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Today school wasn't too bad.
Though there are two tests on Thursday...
But the weather this morning was wonderful. We played capture the flag in gym, which I don't really like, but I liked being outside.
And at lunch I went outside too. The weather was so wonderful. Walking home my backpack was heavy and it was a tad bit too warm (t-shirt and pants). It must've been over 70, but it was humid too.
I'm not looking forward to thunderstorms.
Tomorrow we're also voting for our graduation song... there's 22 songs to pick from. AJ and Kiki said we won't run the mile and we'll vote instead, but I think we might run the mile and then vote.
I should probably work on my homework and hopefully I'll be able to go outside before it gets dark and enjoy the nice day before the weather gets icky.
: Let Me Love You - Geri Halliwell
