Friday, April 22, 2005
 
My Granma and Aunt came to town just to see my mommy get the award!
So after the luncheon (which ended after three) my mom had to go back to work, I mean, that's what it takes being business owner of the year and all, and then Aunt Dana and I dropped Granma off at home and went shopping. I got a pair of shoes and a sweater for my graduation dress. I'm all ready now!
Then we went out to dinner (Mommy, Dad, Granma, Aunt Dana, Mom's aunt, Colin, Ed, and me) and were out until almost ten.
And I still hadn't started my "el individual" for Spanish. So we stopped at Jewel, I got some posterboard, and was up until midnight working on it. Mom says it looks nice, I don't...

Song I'm listening to: (Da Le) Yaleo - Santana



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger