
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Last night I did end up going to the cultural extravaganza. I met Kiki there and then we wandered around for maybe 15 minutes and then made pinatas. Then it was time to go.
When I got back I showed Aunt Annette my dress adn the shoes and sweatery-thing and she said it was very coordinated.
8 - )
I managed to sleep about 9 hours last night... so I'm feeling much better. I'm looking forward to today because I might get my new glasses. It was yesterday I really realized I couldn't see with these... I was looking at some stuff on the board, and because the ones looked like fours (I went closer and figured out it was a one) I think that might be a good sign. Or I just don't know how to read.
Song I'm listening to: Shake Your Bon-Bon - Ricky Martin
