Friday, April 22, 2005
 
Academic Field Day was today. It was okay, my group was pretty good, our trebuchet wasn't.

I was also pretty tired... and at lunch I was in pretty bad shape considering I didn't have one and wasn't hungry. Shelley made me eat, so I got some fruit snacks and ate them, and they made me hungrier, I also had some water.
In music I sorta fell asleep for a few seconds, and so after that I was really groggy, so I was a bit grumpy and emotional and my friends were worried about me, but I kept saying I was fine, I just needed to sleep and eat.
I went to the library and started reading a book. I finished it a bit before five. When I was on page 150 around 4:15, my dad's shadow was cast upon me. He said something about how I had the cell phone for a reason, and it wasn't on, but I said I was in the library and you weren't supposed to use them in there. And how Mom knew where I was, and he found me. I wasn't actually expecting them, I thought I'd walk home frozen at five when they kicked me out of the library, but it was a very nice suprise. Dad's making dinner, so hopefully I'm finally getting a home-cooked meal for the first time in a while. Unless you count the eggs for breakfast a few days ago.
There's the Cultural Extravaganza at school, and I want to go, but Uncle Larry's feeling well enough to come over for dinner, so I don't think I'll go because I'll feel bad if I abandon him and Aunt Annette.
I'm getting sleepy again... maybe I should go take a nap so I won't fall asleep and end up with my dinner all over my face.

Song I'm listening to: Drown - Three Days Grace



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger