
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Today I had a good time.
This morning Granma Bunny had a TOPS bruncheon. I liked the mini muffin. And the cottage cheese.
After that we went straight to town. First we stopped at the Wonderbread outlet so Granma could get some things to make these cracker things. I noticed they spelled bargain strangely. Granma said bargin is the Arkie way, sort of like how she has her own spelling of grandma (minus the d).
Then we went to this resale shop that Granma has heard about but never been to that was across the street. Granma found an adorable skirt, but I figured I'd never wear it because of the pink bow that would make shirts look weird unless tucked in, and I found a t-shirt I liked and got.
After that we went to Dollar Tree which is a gigantic dollar store. I got some bunny rabbit chocolates and some dark blue nail polish.
After that we went to the mall. At the mall we window shopped and then split up so Granma could look for a dress and I could go get Princess in Training at Waldenbooks (yay!).
While I was waiting for Granma to meet me, I sat on a bench outside the store reading. Michael had a job at the SoHo Apple Store over the summer. That store's awesome. Suppsedly its similar to the totally awesome one in Chicago that I want to work at when I'm sixteen.
I'm not far in the book and I made Granma not let me read it until I got on the plane, but then I realized I reread them, so I could reread it on the plane. But she wouldn't let me, trying to come up with other things I could do in spare time: read (what?), watch TV (uh..what's on?), then she finally mentioned my homework. Once my algebra homework is done I can read Princess in Training.
I feel like Mia... except now she's in Geometry.
