Monday, March 28, 2005
 
Today I got out of the house and the weather was nice... maybe a tad bit too sunny for my tastes.
My throat hurts a little... it was feeling better though. My nose is like usual, so its still a bit stuffy, and I've had a headache since after lunch. But no more medicine for me.
After lunch, right when we were leaving, the waitress pronounced merlot mer-lot. Granma found that funny.
Granma and I also went for a walk. I needed the physical activity, I haven't done much but sleep or walk around the house a little. And to and from the car.
We also played Mississippi Mud with Dutch today. Granma won two games and Dutch won once. I won the last hand, which is usually the deciding one, but Dutch was so far ahead of me he won anyways, but I went from last to second place.



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger