
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Runny nose stikes again!
Actually, it was stuffy and runny... and runny noses aren't pleasant because you have to walk around with a tissue and dab at it, you can't blow it and ignore it for a while. So while we were running yesterday it started to drip.
And then since I was so excited to see Tiff, and because I was feeling better, I was with her after school. But one of my brackets broke off my tooth for my braces. And then we met mom and dad at a fancyish French restaurant... I was in jeans and a t-shirt...
But my salad was delicious. And the creme brulee.
But by the time we got home at ten, I wasn't feeling so great. So I took some Tylenol Cold and went to bed. The cool burst made my throat feel weird. But I slept really well and didn't get up until eight. I took a shower, and made sure I wore green because my friends pinches hurt.
I did some math homework, ate breakfast, more medicine and got to school around 9:40. I went to Spanish, where Cressie was working on our project. She got a lot of it done. I felt sort of bad.
My nose was annoying, and every time I blew my nose or coughed I used Purell on my hands, so my hands smell all nasty.
And in math I think I got some in my eye. My eye's been itchy since then... I didn't flush with water like it says. I'm worried. I'm trying not to blink, but when it first stung my eye watered a good amount.
I have an orthodontist appointment soon for my bracket. I don't like my orthodontist because my brackets shouldn't keep falling off. And I don't want another coil. They're more painful even if they aren't touching your teeth. And spinach gets stuck in them and is hard to get out. I want to get a different orthodontist, but I don't know if that's possible since I've already started treatment.
: a song in Bulgarian
