Tuesday, March 01, 2005
 
It's probably not the best thing to choose a topic for a project having no idea what you're getting into. And then finally doing a bulk of the research two weeks before its due, because if you get sick and can't concentrate on it, and end up putting off other projects, you can't stick to the schedule you set for yourself and then end up getting behind.
My presentation's on Friday, and my paper's also due then for Spanish. And I'm starting to think I need some more information from my sources that I interviewed, but I was so tired that afternoon I wasn't thinking completely clearly. And I don't want to ask for an extension, even though I was told I could ask for it if I needed it due to the uniqueness of my project, but I already spent a day there, so its more a preparation problem than an ability to get the content on the dya off school.
But then the day I was going to go back I was sick and didn't leave the house at all... so maybe it is because I was sick and couldn't.
But I could've worked on it last weekend, so its really my fault.
I really should stop sorting out my thoughts and get back to working on it.

Tiny Vessels - Death Cab For Cutie



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger