
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
I finished it!
At 8:03 PM I finished Princess in Training, the sixth Princess Diaries book.
And I have to say, I liked it. Way more than the sixth mediator book. And it helps that this isn't the last book in the series. But it ends on September 14th, and the book that takes place after it supposedly, starts in December... so there are all those months you don't know what happens...except that Lilly changes a ton (between PIT and Princess Present). But there were two main characters, and I liked them. Perin was pretty...interesting. And Doo Pak was...weird, in his own right. His thinking Mia and Michael were a joke... But so Kiki and Shell don't get too mad at me I shouldn't reveal too much. But I can't just sit here and keep it all bottled up. I can't even check my e-mail right now. Granma's on the phone, so I'm just writing all this in Notepad to get it all down right now.
Shell, you must read it soon! I like talking about the books...even if they aren't deep moving novels or whatever, I like them. And they spark lots of things in my mind. Something else Mia did my cousin could use against me... but that's okay. Because for once it wasn't something I would mind... unlike the whole in love with my best friend's brother thing. As if.
But I guess writing right now makes me like her, only this is completely different. I mean, hello, I'm not writing this in a journal. I'm writing it online knowing my friends and family can and may read it. But that's okay. Because I've noticed I can't read my handwriting when I write in journals. Plus, I'm a TMI sort of person... so other than details that could get me into major trouble (like if I have a psychocyberstalker), I'm not big on sparing. My thoughts really don't dig deep enough most times... Though Mia spends half her time talking about celebrities.
Which in a way makes me sad, because future generations can't enjoy The Princess Diaries the way I do... and I don't think I'm the only one. Ten years from now the pop culture references may not make sense. Some of them are even a tiny bit too old for me, and I'm suprised Shell understands it, especially all the TV talk, but I think she's asked me some things. But then Shell can play the violin, and I can tell you what happened on The Simple Life Interns tonight... not purposely though, I sat down to watch That 70s Show, the book distracted me and when I looked up The Simple Life was on. I don't know details, just generalities. And American Idol is on right now, but I turned off the TV.
I'm surprised Granma isn't watching TV, I thought she said her show was on, maybe it was from 7-8, but then I do take after her and have the ability to get wrapped up in a phone call or conversation, something I haven't done since I got here since usually I call Kiki or Maddy, and Kiki's reachable by e-mail (something not as common) and not by phone, and long distance phone calls are not a good idea for me. I've just been going to bed at eight thirty or nine, or have been on the internet, and that is when Granma's free cell phone time starts. Maybe I can use it tonight.
Obviously my lack of talking is showing here. It's a good thing that I'm typing this and not writing this, because from experience I know, at this point my handwriting would be pretty nasty, but my typing is still legible, which is good. Maybe I should work on a story or nothing, but I don't know what to write except what is going through my head, which is what I'm writing right now and highly doubt anyone is reading it.
Granma ended the phone call...
But there's another call she has to make... the last call lasted 20 minutes (that I noticed) so if this one lasts that long, I'll be able to call Mommy and possibly Maddy when I'm done writing this. But Maddy might not be home. But oh well.
Shell could use a phone call, but I don't know her number, and she'd probably only be allowed to talk two minutes, if even, and probably not at all since it would be after nine and I would get in major trouble for calling that late. I'm not even supposed to take calls that late, and my phone use is much more lenient.
But now that I'm all done with PIT its all I can think about so I want to talk about it.
But I do not want to get killed by Shell when I get home. I'm not a reckless person, and I realize that action, if she reads it, will cause pain for me... So no spoilers are coming out of me.
Not now at least.
And I just copied this into WordPerfect to see how long it was since I can't tell in Notepad... its over a page. I should probably stop writing if I know what's good for me. I should go dig out my journal and do that so I don’t scare anyone away from my blog.
