Tuesday, February 01, 2005
 
What should Kiki do for her birthday?

She was still mad at me because she was over here and so were a few other people on her birthday last year, and my got a cake and then made us sing Happy Birthday to her. She doesn't believe me that it was all my mom's idea. I had been specifically told she did not want a suprise party, so I respected her wishes.
But yesterdayday she brought that up when she asked me what she should do for her birthday and I said have a party. She said she does that every year and so I pointed out she didn't last year.
And that's how it all started.
But its not a birthday party without presents...
But she still didn't believe me.

Song I'm listening to: Beat On The Brat - The Ramones



Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Powered by Blogger