
Friday, February 04, 2005
Today we went down to the Pier on a field trip. I kept getting separated from my friends. We agreed to meet at Build-A-Bear at 10:40, and then we finally found them eating a McDonalds. I had a taco though.
I also went through this maze thing. I got us a family deal. Fun stuff, it was even cheaper to do that than pretend we're twelve. The ticket-selling girl was pretty much just like "yeah, whatever." I disrupted her applying eyeliner.
A Comedy Of Errors was really awesome though. I actually followed it. You could tell it wasn't all Shakespeare, because at one point the guy says "Look, the Goodyear blimp" to get away from the guys. But it was still really neat. I liked the costumes.
I was sitting in the top balcony in the high seats. If it were in Shakespeare times, it would mean I'm royalty. But then the floor seats wouldn't have actually been seats, and it woulda smelled really nasty. But it was all very nice. And funny.
We got back to school after the bell rang though. One bus got there way before us, then one came when I was done packing up.
Then Kiki and I went to White Hen. No "Penne Vodka."
Song I'm listening to: Roulette Dares - The Mars Volta
